This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Twitter is an extension of my blog. I tweet about a lot of aspects of my life. Some of my tweets are paid, those that are paid are clearly tagged.
I do my best to bring you timely and accurate information. With that said, no one is ever 100% correct, me included. Things change and information on this blog may change by the time you read it or I might have changed my opinion.
With that said, by using this website you agree to hold harmless, me – the owner, advertisers or anyone else associated with Lisa Cooking. You also agree to do your own due diligence before acting on any information contained in this site. You agree to be held responsible for your own actions and agree that this website and anyone associated with it are not responsible for any information you decide to use. This website is for entertainment purposes only.
- I reserve the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment to Lisa Cooking, you understand and agree that I may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on Lisa Cooking are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent my views. I am not responsible and disclaim any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors on my website.
- You represent that comments posted by you on Lisa Cooking will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- It is in the nature of blogs for contributors to take responsibility for their posted comments. I therefore do not accept anonymous comments. By submitting a comment to Lisa Cooking, you understand and agree that your chosen name and website address, if included, will be posted along with your comment.
- All posted comments become the property of Lisa Cooking. By agreeing to post your comment on this site, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by me or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
Links to and from External Sites
I often link to outside websites that are related to a particular blog post and that I believe may be of interest to you. I am not responsible for the content or practices of other websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
I encourage users to establish hypertext links to Lisa Cooking. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website. I do not object to you linking directly to my information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to my logo or any photographs.
I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. I encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this will constitute your acceptance of such change.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsors, and writers of Lisa Reviews and their respective affiliates, as well as all others involved in this promotion and their immediate families (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, children, siblings and household members) are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- PRIZE DRAWING: NUMBER Prize(s), as described below in the Prize and Approximate Retail Values section, will be awarded in a drawing done at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes on or about [DATE OF DRAWING] to one (1) winner, selected at random by the blogger from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotional Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS: Prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing by the blogger, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes will be binding and final. Winner will be notified on or about two (2) days following winner selection. Winners will be chosen randomly and notified by email. Winners must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen by the blogger. A list of winner(s) can be obtained by writing to email@example.com. Winners should allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive shipment of their prizes.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sweepstakes are valid in the United States only unless otherwise noted. If you do not live in the United States, do not enter the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, the online portion, does not function as planned, its integrity or feasibility is undermined, or anything compromises the administration, security, fairness, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual the Sponsor deems responsible, and/or to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to that time. All entries are the property of the Sponsor and are not returnable.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each from any injury, loss or damage to person or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are also true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.